TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR HEADLINER SHOWS
The Headliner Programme includes all performances at the Opera House (Whirimako Black, the Nathan Haines Octet and Michael Houstoun and the Rodger Fox Big Band) and in the St Peter's Series.
- You must not attend a Wellington Jazz Festival headliner show if the following applies to you or any members of your group:
- You are currently subject to a 14-day isolation period
- You are awaiting results from a COVID-19 test
- You are feeling unwell with symptoms associated with COVID-19 (e.g. fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing/running nose, loss of sense of smell and/or taste)
- You have come into close contact with any known or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- If any of the above apply, or you are feeling uneasy about attending a Wellington Jazz Festival headliner show due to COVID-19, an exchange to an alternative performance in the 2020 Wellington Jazz Festival or a refund may be authorised by the Wellington Jazz Festival. If your booking is part of a group, you are of course welcome to pass your ticket onto another friend or family member.
- If the Wellington Jazz Festival needs to cancel a show due to COVID-19, you will be entitled to a refund.
- If the Wellington Jazz Festival reschedules a show due to COVID-19, you will be able to transfer your ticket(s) to the rescheduled performance or you will be entitled to a refund.
- You agree that we may have to share your personal data with the Ministry of Health for the purposes of contact tracing.
- The primary ticket purchaser (account holder) is responsible for knowing the contact details of all attendees in their group (including their full name, contact email and contact phone number). In the event the primary ticket purchaser is contacted directly by the Ministry of Health for the purposes of contact tracing, they must make these details available to the Ministry of Health for that purpose.
- By entering the venue, you agree to comply with all COVID-19 related instructions displayed at your show venue at the time. Failure to do so may mean you will be removed from the venue.
To get in touch regarding exchanges or to apply for a refund due to COVID-19, you need to contact your point of purchase. If you purchased your tickets from one of our ticketing providers (Ticketmaster or iTicket), please contact them directly. If you purchased your tickets through the Wellington Jazz Festival directly please contact the Wellington Jazz Festival ticketing team by emailing email@example.com.
Please note that bookings fees are unfortunately non-refundable.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THE FULL LINE-UP
For all other Wellington Jazz Festival events, please check with the venue directly around their Terms & Conditions.