Registrations for the Wellington Jazz Festival, 9 - 13 June 2021, are now open.
All you have to do is register your jazz-inspired happening before 16 March 2021 and we'll promote it alongside our incredible headliners. The Full Line-Up programme will be launched online on 20 April 2021. Please register each event/Offer separately.
We're always happy to chat so please send us an email if you have any questions.
MUSICIANS & VENUES
Are you a musician? Or perhaps you run a great Wellington venue. If so, all you have to do is organise the event and register it with us to be a part of the 2021 Wellington Jazz Festival.
Registration is free and open to all jazz-inspired gigs taking place during the Festival dates (9-13 June). Events should reflect jazz music or its related styles e.g. funk, blues, soul or similar. You can register your event here. Please register each event separately.
All registered Events will be promoted on the mobile-friendly Wellington Jazz Festival website including a dedicated event page (with room for images, video and links to ticketing) and inclusion in the searchable event listings.
FOOD & DRINK OFFERS
You don't even have to host a live music gig to join the party. Cafes, bars and restaurants can register one-off, jazz-inspired Pre- or Post-show Food and Drink Offers too.
Registration is free and open to any special and one-off Food or Drink offer taking place during the Festival dates (9-13 June). Offers should be inspired by jazz music, jazz musicians or the jazz lifestyle. You can register your Food and Drink Offer here. You’ll need to submit one Food or Drink Offer per registration form.
All registered Food & Drink Offers will be promoted on the mobile-friendly Wellington Jazz Festival website including a dedicated event page (with room for images) and inclusion in the searchable event listings.
Standard menu items or offers will not be accepted. We would prefer one Food Offer and one Drink Offer per venue please.
STILL GOT QUESTIONS?
Drop us a line any time via email@example.com. We'd love to chat.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By registering your Event or Food/Drink Offer for the 2021 Wellington Jazz Festival you accept the following:
- Promotion of your Event/Offer in the Wellington Jazz Festival programme (via our website), online marketing, media channels and other channels at the Festival's discretion.
- It is the Event/Offer Organiser's responsibility to ensure all information is supplied correctly and to update the Wellington Jazz Festival if your Event/Offer details change.
- Where applicable, you must ensure both the venue and artist(s) have reviewed and approve of the copy and images you submit to us for your Wellington Jazz Festival Event.
- All Venue/Business and/or Artist marketing or promotional material for your Event/Offer must include the 2021 Wellington Jazz Festival logo (available on request) or text credit, and link to the Event/Offer page on www.jazzfestival.co.nz (as appropriate).
- You agree to display any supplied Wellington Jazz Festival promotional material in your venue (as agreed and appropriate).
- Wellington Jazz Festival does not provide additional marketing or financial support other than above or agreed.
- Wellington Jazz Festival cannot recognise any Event/Offer or Venue/Business funders/partners/sponsors other than the official Wellington Jazz Festival partners.